Black Pudding Gaiters, an awful name that came about after much pondering over what the heck to blog about!
The aim of the blog is to provide a few thoughts on travel, hikes and the occasional gear review.
We will be adding descriptions and GPX downloads for walks and occasional bike rides , gear reviews, travel guides and details of the ongoing mission to produce the perfect black pudding!
Recent additions include:
- Camping – trips to Llandegla, Bryneglwys, Snowdonia and most popular post so far, the Half Man Half Biscuit gig near Castleton Then the 2022 Half Man Half Biscuit gig in Castleton
- Holidays – a football tournament in Mallorca and walking trip to Kranjska Gora, Slovenia
- Reviews of four tents; MSR Elixir, Coleman, Robens and Wild Country, and what to replace my trusty ViewRanger app with.
- Walks around Wirral and Cheshire.
- Something slightly different, a track day with an Abarth 124
Follow us on twitter @BlackPudGaiters